Want to work in a forward thinking and creative studio in Venice? Check out our available positions below
We are looking for one talented figure to join us in our Venice office from the end of November to end of May 2020.
The intern will join our editorial staff to be an active part of the team, collecting contents for the publications and website, writing original articles and perfecting them for SEO purposes.
– Perfect English spoken and written
– Reading content and correcting for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
– Writing press releases, easy conversation over the phone with journalists and institutions
– Producing the content of digital media and publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English are preferred
– A sincere interest in contemporary art
– Proactive and productive attitude; quick problem solving
– Team work skills
We are happy to receive CVs at any time, therefore you can send us your resume and portfolio. However, you should keep in mind that we post the positions we need to fill, so your chances are better if you fit one of those spots. If nothing currently fits your skills, check back later, we post new opportunities regularly.